It's time to head downtown with this London-themed Back to School Scavenger hunt. The Back to School Scavenger Hunt begins Friday, September 16th at 12:00pm until Friday, September 30th at 12:00pm. The game is hosted through the GooseChase app (available below) and is free of charge. Users will be guided through various missions and given clues leading to unique places across the downtown. Photos will be submitted through the app at each step. The first 50 teams win a $20 gift certificate from SAGA, Coffee Culture, Frank & Furters, Dugout Vintage, and Grooves.
Are you ready for some outdoor fun?
Here's How It Works
1. The Downtown London Back to School Scavenger Hunt (“the Contest”) begins on Friday, September 16th @ 12pm, until Friday, September 30th @ 12pm. (“The Contest Period”).
3. You can either create an account or play as a guest.
4. After downloading the app, in the my joined games section, click the magnifying glass at the top right hand corner & enter the code VWEGZZ.
5. Fill out the Google Form associated with this game. This will be sent to you by our game masters.
6. After that, you can either create or join a team, teams can be joined by using a separate private code generated to them.
7. Finally, the missions will then pop-up in a list, and can be completed on one’s own whim. All missions will be available at the start of the game.
8. Photo submissions will be manually reviewed by our staff, if the photos are incorrect, you will not receive the points and must retake the picture. This will not happen automatically, but all points will be tallied correctly by the end of the Downtown London Back to School Scavenger Hunt.
8. The first 50 teams win a $20 gift certificate from SAGA, Coffee Culture, Frank & Furters, Dugout Vintage, and Grooves.
There are 3 types of missions: text, photo, & GPS.
Points for completed missions vary from 500-1000. There will be 30 missions in total.
Submissions will be reviewed daily by our game masters.
26,000 points is the total number that will prove all missions have been completed.
Here’s a link to Goosechase’s instructions on how to get set up: