Breakfast for YOU is the signature event of YOU, with fund raised supporting the highest priority needs of the organization. We hope that you will join over 1,100 community, business and government partners in helping to address our youth’s most pressing needs!
Although we will be gathering virtually this year, we are planning an event that will be as warm and engaging as event. Tickets can be purchased as individual virtual tickets or groups of tickets. A link to access the event will be sent to you prior to the event date.
When you purchase your ticket(s), consider adding on a gift box or meal made by youth in the skills training programs at YOU..
- Our gift boxes feature a line of jams and sauces called Mushed, as well as wood products made at our woodworking facility.
- Breakfasts will be made to-go by youth in training at the YOU Made it Cafe.
- 7:00 AM – Virtual Networking. Silent Auction
- 7:30 AM – Event Welcome
- 7:40 AM – Steve Cordes, CEO
- 8:00 AM – Youth Speakers
- 8:30 AM – Silent Auction Closes
Interested in sponsoring the Breakfast? Corporate sponsorship levels are available, as well as donating services or gifts. To become an event sponsor or for further inquiries, please contact Jamie Lee Arseneau at JamieLeeA@you.ca or 519.432.1112 x 351.