The London and Area Works Job Fair will be hosted, once again, as an interactive virtual event on April 20, 2021.
In an effort to minimize the risk of COVID-19 to our customers, employees, and the communities in which we do business, our virtual job fair will continue to be very helpful in securing talent and connecting job seekers to opportunities from the comfort of their home.
Who should Attend:
Employers with open positions are invited to share their opportunities with regional talent.
Employment Agencies that advise, prepare and train jobseekers to access jobs and develop in demand skills.
It’s easy – the event is hosted on EventMobi an end-to-end event management platform which offers the following features:
- Custom branding with booth set-up support
- Participation of multiple recruiters from home or the office
- Unlimited 1 on 1 private text-based chats with Job Seekers
- Live Networking Room to pitch your company, meet potential candidates and answer their questions (optional)
- Opportunity to build a customized profile
- Access to Job Seeker profiles and resumes 1 week pre-event
- Search capabilities that allow you to filter through hundreds of potential candidates to find the right skill sets and their corresponding resumes
- Post-event analytics to let you know which Job Seekers viewed your booth
- Access to the platform, your chats, and hundreds of Job Seeker profiles with resumes for 30 days post-event
Increased visibility – Participating employers and opportunities available will be profiled in event advertising and marketing.
- Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited
- Correctional Services Recruitment Unit
- Jones Healthcare Group
- Murphy Bus Lines
- ParaMed Home Health Care
- WeedMD Rx Inc
- CARE Centre for Internationally Educated Nurses
- CES Fanshawe College
- Community Employment Services – Fanshawe
- Employment Ontario Oxford