Visit London’s oldest house rumored to have ghosts and learn about Victorian rituals of death, traditions surrounding the afterlife, and paranormal phenomena during this one-hour guided tour. In the 19th and 20th centuries, British and North American people held belief systems that were deeply rooted in practices spanning centuries of religious life, pagan traditions, and a general fear of the unknown. Be prepared for stories and historical facts that will make your hair stand on end!
Good-to-knows for this event:
- Not suitable for children under 12.
- Mask or face covering are required.
- Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors.
- There is no parking on site. There is parking on Fullerton St. across from the Eldon House Gardens or in and around Ridout St. N.
- In order to participate you will be required to answer a few screening questions upon your arrival to ensure the safety of both staff, vendors and fellow participants.
- Please be aware that this event could be postponed or cancelled depending on pandemic developments.
- The museum is open Wednesday to Sunday from 12:00 to 5:00pm for self-guided tours. Please call for more information.
- For more information about our COVID-19 preventative procedures and measures please call 519-661-5169 or email email@example.com