Eldon House will be hosting our annual Spring Plant Sale offering various plants grown from seed in our historic greenhouse built in the 1880s. There will be a variety of heritage plants including flowers and herbs to make a unique and traditional garden at home. Expect to see herbs such as basil, mint, and thyme, and some small annual and perennial plants.
- Prices will vary per item. We will accept cash, credit or debit.
- Mask or face covering are required.
- Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors, and staggered entry will be implemented by staff and volunteers.
- There is no parking on site. Parking is available on Fullerton St. across from the Eldon House Gardens.
- Please be aware that the Spring Plant Sale could be postponed depending on pandemic developments.
- For more information about our COVID-19 preventative procedures and measures please call 519-661-5169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org