FCFF Film Club presents a free outdoor screening of WILDHOOD! Join us for this incredible film under the stars!
About this event
Complex called WILDHOOD “the most significant queer Canadian film since Xavier Dolan’s breakthrough I KILLED MY MOTHER.
A rebellious two-spirit teenager runs away from home to find his birth mother and reclaim his Mi’kmaw heritage.
How to watch:
- Reserve a spot by registering for free or by donation
- Make sure to get a new ticket for each member of your group
- This is an outdoor event, please dress accordingly
- In the event of inclement weather, the screening will be postponed to July 19th at 8:30pm.
- Concessions will be available
Get tickets here!