In this Issue:
- Happy Holidays
- Holiday Window Contest
- Downtown for the Holidays Survey
- Experience Ontario
- Show Your Badge
- DTL in the Media
- Updates and Seminars
From our team to yours, we wish you a safe and happy holidays!
Please note that our office will close on Friday, December 22 at 12pm and will reopen on Tuesday, January 2. If there is a matter that arises and cannot wait until we reopen, please email Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holiday Window Contest
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2023 Holiday Window Display Contest! Your entries helped illuminate the downtown streets this holiday season. We are pleased to share with you the winners from this year’s contest:
🥇 London Bicycle Cafe
🥈 TAZ Hair Company
🥉 Stache Fabric and Notions
Check out all the holiday window displays here!
Downtown for the Holidays
Please spare just a few moments to complete our Downtown for the Holidays merchant feedback survey. We are eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions on the campaign so far. Your anonymous feedback will help guide our planning for next year.
Experience Ontario supports in-person festivals and events in our province. Applications are now open until Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 5pm. Click here to learn more about the program eligibility and application process.
Show Your Badge
Join the Show Your Badge Program! Encourage thousands of conference delegates next year to spend money at your business. Learn more about the program and how to sign up here.
DTL in the Media
- An LFP photo, a family and a Christmas moment revived 63 years later (London Free Press, December 18)
- PHOTOS: A big, brass Christmas at Covent Garden Market (London Free Press, December 14)
Updates and Seminars
City of London
- Pre-Construction Notice – 2024/2025 Infrastructure Renewal Program – York Street and Wellington Street (Drop-in public engagement event on January 18 from 5-7pm at RBC Place London)
Government of Ontario
- There will be a Pre-Budget Consultation for the 2024 Budget in London on Wednesday, January 17. Please fill out this form to request to participate, or submit a written proposal and/or take the online priorities survey.
Small Business Centre London
- T1 CRA Taxation Requirements for Sole Proprietors Webinar (Wednesday, January 17 from 2-4pm)