Our Virtual AGM is Coming Up!
Downtown London’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday November 9th at 8:00am. Join us for a recap on 2020, a look into our plans for 2021 and a motivational presentation by a guest speaker soon to be announced.
Attached you will find a copy of our proposed budget for your review. Please forward any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration link to follow.
Redeem Your Construction Dollars Today!
Friendly reminder that all Construction Dollars must be redeemed for payment at the Downtown London office by December 31, 2020. We encourage you to redeem the Construction Dollars at our office ASAP. The earlier we have them, the more we can distribute in 2020!
Our office is open for Downtown Dollar & Construction Dollar redemptions on Tuesdays & Thursdays only.
Become a District Champion
The current pandemic has made significant changes to everything we do as a society, but on the positive, it has also shown us that power we hold when we work together and support one another. Communication has never been more important.
We understand that as small business owners, you are extremely busy. However, the team at Downtown London is looking for volunteers in each district to help strengthen the relationship between the BIA and members. We truly are in this together – and we want to hear from you!
Becoming a District Champion is not a large commitment. Here’s what you would have the opportunity to participate in:
- Provide input on how the District Champion program should be designed
- Support your district through direct, timely sharing of announcements
- Become a collaborator with the BIA to advance the goals of your district
- Understand and access valuable resources to share with your district
- Engage with your neighbours and district members alongside with a BIA representative to help develop events specific to your area
- As a District Champion, you would participate in one weekly 15 minute checkin with a BIA representative (at a time of your convenience) and a monthly group meeting to share ideas and relay messages on behalf of your district.
Please indicate interest by emailing Lisa at email@example.com by Friday October 9, 2020.
Downtown London’s COVID-19 Grants
One-time grants available to levy-paying members. Priority is given to storefront businesses (retail, restaurant, and personal service).
Please direct any questions or concerns to Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org