In this Issue:
- We want to hear from you!
- Health and Homelessness Survey
- Social Media Contest Support
- Happy Hour London Campaign
- DTL in the Media
- Business Updates and Seminars
We want to hear from you!
If you have any questions about the survey, please reach out to Hailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and Homelessness Survey
The City of London is looking for your feedback on the housing and homelessness response. Submit your thoughts by completing this short survey:
Social Media Contest Support
Fill out our form for the opportunity to be featured on Downtown London’s social media channels and receive support towards your social media contest plan!
The social media feature will include a post on our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts with accompanying promotional pictures and/or videos. We are also offering a $250 Downtown Dollar Gift Card as a giveaway prize for you to host your own social media contest. Your business must be registered with our Downtown Dollar Gift Card program to be eligible.
Please note that we can only feature businesses that are within our boundaries (please refer to our map found here).
Happy Hour London Campaign
The Happy Hour London campaign launches today, but it’s not too late to join in! Customers that dine at participating businesses will be qualified to enter a weekly draw, providing incentive for people to spend money at your establishment. If you have any questions, please reach out to Kathy at Kathy@downtownlondon.ca.
DTL in the Media
- City of London extends free downtown parking into 2024 (CBC London, June 13)
- Convenience store gardener’s passion for plants brings sprouts of joy to downtown London (CBC London, June 18)
- Love London – Ep 5: Delilah’s in Downtown London (London Economic Development Corporation, June 20)
Business Updates and Seminars
Digital Main Street:
- Going Global with eBay Canada (June 27, 4pm)
London Small Business Centre:
- Branding Your Business Better (July 5, 1pm)
- Why Intellectual Property Matters? (August 16, 2pm)
- T1 – CRA Taxation Requirements for Sole Proprietors (August 23, 2pm)
- How to Market and Sell Your Products (September 12, 2pm)
Government of Canada:
Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB):