In this Issue:
- Q&A with Chief Truong
- Dine Ontario
- YXU Flight Deck
- Michael Gibson Gallery Exhibition
- DTL in the Media
- Updates and Seminars
Q&A with Chief Truong
We are pleased to be joined by Chief of London Police Service Thai Truong at our 2023 Annual General Meeting! Do you have questions that you would like to ask him? Please submit the questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can RSVP for our 2023 AGM here.
Celebrate local food and beverages by joining the Dine Ontario initiative! By registering for the program, you will be promoted on the Dine Ontario webpage as a restaurant proudly serving Ontario food and beverages.
YXU Flight Deck
You can now enjoy a Knights game at Budweiser Gardens in the newly launched YXU Flight Deck! Designed to replicate the feel of an airport, this private section is a great to book for a private party or a work group outing. You can book the YXU Flight Deck through the London Knights group bookings.
Michael Gibson Gallery Exhibition
Michael Gibson Gallery recently launched two new exhibits that will continue until October 28. The gallery is open from Wednesday to Saturday, 11am-5pm. Be sure to check out the incredible artwork this month!
Does your business have exciting news that you would like us to share? Send us an email at email@example.com for us to help promote it!
DTL in the Media
- ‘This is disappointing’: Ford government’s office move from Toronto to London gets mixed reviews (Toronto Star, September 28)
- ‘We were disappointed to hear that’: Downtown business leaders react to WSIB location announcement (CTV London, September 28)
Updates and Seminars
- Do you have holiday promotions or events planned? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is your last chance! Submit your nomination for our 2023 Business Awards by October 6 at midnight.
City of London
- 2024 Clark’s Bridge widening (Public engagement period from October 5 – 20)
London Small Business Centre
- Understanding Legal Business Structures in Canada (Tuesday, October 17)