In this Issue:
- 2023 Annual General Meeting
- Business Awards
- Health & Homelessness Hubs Update
- London Creative Sector Survey
- Follow us on TikTok!
- DTL in the Media
- Updates and Seminars
2023 Annual General Meeting
We will be hosting our Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, November 7th from 9am-11 am at The London Club.
The agenda is packed with exciting items: a review of 2023, a high-level overview of plans for 2024, and an opportunity to hear from the new Chief of London Police Service, Thai Truong!
Our team is excited to present two business awards at this year’s AGM! Nominations are now open in the following two categories:
Deadline for submissions is October 6, 2023, so make sure to get your nominations in soon!
The City of London’s Hubs RFP Results Report for Committee and Council was made public today.
The Report contains details regarding the recommended Lead Agencies and locations.
London Creative Sector Survey
Are you a business in the creative sector? The City would like your feedback and insight to identify actions to help support and grow the sector.
Follow us on TikTok!
We’re on TikTok! Follow us @DowntownLondon to stay in the loop.
DTL in the Media
- The Grand Theatre 25th anniversary High School Project: The Phantom of the Opera (London Free Press, September 12, 2023)
Updates and Seminars
- Register your business with our Downtown London Gift Card during the month of September and you will automatically be entered into a draw to win a prize!
City of London
- Notice of Revised Planning Application and Notice of Public Meeting for Zoning By-Law Amendment & Official Plan Amendment (50 King St & 399 Ridout St N)
- Notice of Revised Planning Application for Zoning By-Law Amendment (200 Albert St)
- Notice of Public Engagement Opportunities for Clark’s Bridge Project (Wellington Gateway Rapid Transit)
London Small business Centre
- Best Practices in Hiring, Managing and Firing Staff Webinar (September 27, 2023)