In this Issue:
- Office Closure
- CEBA Loan Repayments
- Show Your Badge
- Holiday Planning
- Downtown Candy Crawl
- Updates and Reminders
Our office will be closed on Monday, October 2 to observe the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. We will reopen on Tuesday, October 3.
CEBA Loan Repayments
Please take a moment to read this important update from OBIAA regarding CEBA loan repayments. Do you want to join the advocacy efforts in calling for a repayment deadline extension with no interest? OBIAA has drafted a letter that you can send to your MP today!
Show Your Badge
We are so excited to launch the Show Your Badge Program with Tourism London at the Folk Music Ontario Conference in October – which is expected to bring in over 750 delegates! This is a great opportunity to incentivize conference delegates to spend money at your business by providing them with special offers, deals, or discounts.
If you are interested in participating in the program, please reach out to Sarah Tubman at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, October 2.
Are you planning something for the holidays this year? Please let us know ASAP what you have planned so we can include it in our Downtown for the Holidays promotions! You can send us an email at email@example.com to share your plans.
Downtown Candy Crawl
Do you want to participate in the Downtown Candy Crawl this year? The deadline to participate is Friday, September 29, so be sure to sign up right now!
Updates and Reminders
- The 2023 Annual General Meeting is on Tuesday, November 7 from 9am-11am at The London Club. You can RSVP here.
- Have you nominated someone for one of our Business Awards yet? The deadline for submission is October 6. Nominate someone today!
City of London
- There will be two overnight road closures are planned on Ridout Street North between Queens Avenue and King Street to allow for deficiency asphalt repairs:
- Friday, September 29, 11 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Sunday, October 1, 8 p.m. – 6 a.m.