London Moves to Stage Red – Control
London will be moving into stage RED (restrict) as of Monday December 14th, 2020 at 12:01am.
As a result, the following public health measures have been put into place:
Restaurants & Bars
- Capacity limits, where physical distancing can be maintained: 10 patrons seated indoors
- Outdoor dining, take out, drive through, and delivery permitted, including alcohol
- Require patrons to be seated; 2 metres minimum or impermeable barrier required between tables
- Limit of 4 people may be seated together
- Dancing, singing and the live performance of music is prohibited
- Require contact information for all seated patrons
- No buffet style service
- Line-ups and patrons congregating outside venues managed by venue; 2 metres distance and face covering required
- Face coverings required except when eating or drinking only
- Personal protective equipment, including eye protection required when is a worker must come within 2 metres of another person who is not wearing a face covering
- Establishments must be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Liquor sold or served only between 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- No consumption of liquor permitted between 10 p.m. to 9 a.m.
- Limit volume of music to be low enough that a normal conversation is possible
- Screening of patrons is required, in accordance with instructions issued by the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health
- Night clubs and strip clubs only permitted to operate as restaurant or bar
- A safety plan is required to be prepared and made available upon request
- Capacity limits: 10 seated people per mall food court
- Fitting rooms cannot be right next to each other.
- wear a mask or face covering and keep at least 2 metres apart when lining up and gathering outside
- answer screening questions about COVID-19 symptoms and exposure before they come into malls
- Oxygen bars
- Steam rooms
- Sensory deprivation pods (except for therapeutic purposes)
- Bath houses
- Other adult venues
- give their name and contact information
- answer screening questions about COVID-19covid 19 symptoms and
- exposure before they come in
- services that need guests to remove their mask/face covering
For a full list of restrictions for each industry, please visit the link below.