In this Issue:
- Holiday Business Guide
- AGM Next Week!
- Holiday Window Enhancement Grant
- Christmas at our Place
- DTL in the Media
- Updates and Seminars
Holiday Business Guide
The holidays are almost here, and we want to promote what your business has planned! Whether it is a holiday feature menu, special gift promotions, or a festive event, we want to help spread the word.
Please let reach out to us ASAP so that we can include you in our Holiday Business Guide that will be featured on downtownfortheholidays.ca.
AGM Next Week!
It’s almost here! Please join us for our 2023 Annual General Meeting next Tuesday, November 7 at the London Club. Doors open at 8:30am and we will be starting the meeting promptly at 9am, so be sure to arrive early to ensure to check-in.
Holiday Window Enhancement Grant
It’s finally November – which means it will be the holiday season before we know it! Take advantage of our 2023 Holiday Window Enhancement Grant to help decorate your storefront window.
When you apply for the grant, you are automatically entered into our Holiday Window Contest and will be promoted in our Downtown for the Holidays campaign. It’s a win-win!
The contest starts November 24, so act fast!
Christmas at our Place
Looking to host a staff holiday party, but running out of time? Take advantage of RBC Place’s “Christmas at our Place” on November 25! Enjoy an evening of delicious food, great prizes, and a good time without the hassle of planning.
DTL in the Media
- Downtown London and OEV businesses seek $1.7 million from city hall to address impacts of homelessness (CTV London, October 26)
- City’s tab to help businesses affected by homelessness could hit nearly $2M (London Free Press, October 31)
- Nearly $2 million in grants approved for London businesses affected by homelessness (Global News, November 1)
Updates and Seminars
Chamber of Commerce
- Exploring Employee Ownership in Succession Planning (November 16)
Community Counselling Centre of London
- Change Cafe (November 23)