In this Issue:
- Show Your Badge
- Accessibility Compliance Report
- DTL in the Media
- Updates and Seminars
Show Your Badge
After a great success this fall with the Show Your Badge Program, Tourism London is excited to announce that they will be continuing and expanding this project into 2024!
Show Your Badge is an incentive program that encourages conference delegates to visit and spend money at local businesses during their conference stay. Delegates simply show their conference badge to participating businesses to receive special offers and discounts, such as 10% off, 2 for 1, BOGO, etc. The special offer is up to you!
At the moment, we are expecting to see more than 5,300 conference delegates come to London in 2024. Join the Show Your Badge Program now to market your business to thousands of delegates next year!
Accessibility Compliance Report
Have you submitted you Accessibility Compliance Report yet? All businesses and not-for-profit organizations in Ontario with 20 or more employees must submit this report by December 31, 2023.
Filing your report is a legal obligation under the AODA. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help completing your accessibility compliance report.
DTL in the Media
- Whimsical art exhibit Wonder Land reimagines vacant retail space in downtown London mall (CBC London, December 1)
- PHOTOS: Punk Rock Flea Market hits Centennial Hall (London Free Press, December 4)
- Winning projects unveiled in city hall’s $250k ‘decision-making’ citizen vote (London Free Press, December 4)
Updates and Seminars
Business Development Bank of Canada
- Rising costs hurting your business? Strategies to protect your profits (On-demand webinar)
Ontario Business Improvement Area Association (OBIAA):